Wine Country Drive Estate, located in North Rothbury, NSW, presents a unique, relaxed Hunter Valley lifestyle.
This quality residential estate is in a premium location, positioned in the heart of the renowned Hunter valley wine country, only minutes’ drive to premium Vineyards, Wineries & the award winning `Vintage` Golf resort & spa.
The reclusive, century old village of North Rothbury is located at the Northern end of Wine Country Drive, which is named from the numerous vineyards & wine estates adjoining its entire path as it connects the historic towns of Cessnock to the south & Branxton to the North.
In the present day, North Rothbury is situated perfectly to take advantage of the major transport infrastructure currently under construction, which on completion will connect this timeless village to all surrounding major CBD`s, whilst still enjoying the tranquil ambience of its current natural surroundings & all the Hunter Valley wine country has to offer!
Positioned 1km from the Branxton Interchange access road, of the proposed new F3 extension, (currently under construction). On completion of the F3 extension, North Rothbury will secure a direct route to both Newcastle & Sydney.
The existing New England Highway currently connects North Rothbury to the state’s fastest growing regional area of Maitland, and to the Upper Hunter Valley, known as `NSW`s Economic Power House`.
Hunter Valley Wine Country
- The Hunter Region is one of Australia’s most well-known and historically important wine regions, known for its world class wines with several being well over one hundred years old
- There are over 120 wineries producing a wide array of exceptional wines reflective of their origin, distinctive styles of Semillon, Chardonnay and Shiraz are the hallmark of this region.
- The greatest concentration of vineyards is in the Lower Hunter between Cessnock and Branxton with the heart of the hunter valley known as Pokolbin.
- Pokolbin is Australia’s oldest commercial Wine Producing Area with many large and small boutique wineries and is known as a major tourist destination.
- Pokolbin has no central point and it is more an area bisected by a number of roads along which house picturesque vineyards and complementary businesses, including accommodation, restaurants, galleries, nurseries, and gift shops.